Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My 3 year old Sisterlocks!

Good Morning!  My sisterlocks are 3 years old today!  Yay!  I can't believe it *-*  I remember when I first started and the pain and agony I went through to keep them from unraveling.  Most of my ends are still not closed (sigh) and I have lots of bunching on the ends.  Should I take a chance on cutting them?  Or, should I try to undo the ends and braid them up.  Decisions, Decisions...But non the less I am really enjoying them. 

 

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look so pretty & your hair is gawjus! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great and you're gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and Happy 3 Years! Your locks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks amazing! Happy Hair Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh congrats the time sure flies by....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! I love your Sister Locks. We have something else in common besides nail polish because I have Sister Locks too!! Mine are babies though, only three months old. I can't wait for mine to be 1 year old, let alone 3 years old. Now I'm stalking this blog too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails