Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...Day 10

Day 10,  Yesterday I was off from work.  Getting up out of bed I  drinked some fresh squeezed orange juice and started to feel nausea.   I laid back down for about 30 mins then I felt better but wanted to eat something.  After hubby got off from work and arrived home he said lets go out to eat "Sweet Tomato Restaurant". I was so excited but wondered would my stomach be able to handle food. 

I placed lettuce, spinach and other salads on my plate.  After sitting down.  I took a bite at a time and chewed very well before swallowing.  I savored every bite. Oh, it was soooo good.  We enjoyed ourselves.  I didn't experience any gas pains.  Yay!

Today, I brought my lunch to work a green salad, fruit bowl that consist of strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, mango and grapes. Also, I have an apple, and banana.  A bottle of water and orange juice.  This afternoon I will be eating my vegetable soup that I made last night.  Well,  that is the end of my Cleanse.  I'm feeling good with lots of energy.  Oh yes!!  Now I'm onto eating a well health diet. Maybe you will be able to try 'The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet'.  Go ahead and give it a try :)

Photo

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

2 comments:

  1. You go girl. If you want more into on how fasting works I have a fasting site as well
    http://fasting4shwl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILoveMyLocs: Oh, thx Iwill check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails