Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...Day 8

Day 8, Oh, this is really getting hard.  I feel so sleepy and nauseous.  I'm trying to keep focus on my goals. Day 10 can't get here fast enough.  Lol! It's hard drinking all of it the water, tea and lemonade mixture.  I'm just sick of it all (literally).  The smell oh my goodness. (up chuck).  Thank goodness I haven't done it. 

I went to the Basketball game last night Orlando Magic vs Los Angeles Lakers.  We won 85-79...Go Magic!!  I enjoyed myself it took my mind off of the cleansing for awhile.  My friends bought food and it was just nice to inhale it all in and just to look at it...hmm smelled soooo good :)

This morning I felt pretty good.  Of course had to make the tea...yuck.  It took awhile for me to drink it all while driving into work.  As I'm typing this post my mouth is dry with no flavor.  I want to taste something. Lol!!  I did lose about 5 lbs but I can't tell it in my clothes.   Come on day 10!!



Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails